Tuesday, May 19, 2009

bbbb


With another 2 weeks and 5 days left, Dr. Morell guessed last Friday that Colin was already 8 lbs. I agreed.

Our newest addition is getting H-E-A-V-Y, sitting really low, and trying his best to stretch out and make himself more room in there. I regularly feel kicks in my ribs and at the same time punches in that place where the leg meets the torso ... which is the strangest feeling.

I'm also convinced Colin dropped a few weeks ago and that it's the reason I'm starting to pay for long periods of time on my feet. Monday, after a fun filled weekend of dinner and a movie with Chris, weeding (ok, not that I really contributed very much but I tried!), shopping, and Ruby's first birthday party, I could barely walk Monday. Still, this pregnancy has been a billion times easier than the last when I could barely walk the last 2 months.

So now the real countdown begins. We have just 14 days left ... so I say bye bye belly button, bring on Colin!


37 weeks!

1 comment:

Kat said...

I swear he's coming this Friday!!! I mean it. Izzy's b-day party and Colin will make an appearance soon after. That's my prediction. Either that or it'll be on Monday and he'll be a Memorial Day baby. Would his b-day always be the last Monday of May then??? Hahaha.
-Kat